For this upcoming school holidays, the team at Art Soup Melbourne have put our heads together to come up with our most exciting program yet!
This holidays at the Glen Iris Studio we will be running programs from DECEMBER 9th to accommodate differing school holiday schedules.
OUR DECEMBER PROGRAM IS NOW AVAILABLE TO BOOK
To BOOK or for more information CLICK HERE
- All art materials provided
- WE ARE A NUT-FREE STUDIO
- Snacks and water also provided (nut-free, please let us know if your child has any allergies)
- Each class generally has two teachers to cater to junior (4 -7yrs) and senior artists (8 – 12yrs)
- Class session times are 9 – 12pm or 1-4pm
- Each class is 3 hours and contains a variety of activities
- Classes are drop off, parents are not required to stay.
- Kids can have early drop offs and late pickups by arrangement, and can stay for lunch, this is charged at 30 minute increments @ $15 and is supervised creative free time.
- However, we offer a reduced day rate (click here) if your child stays from 9am – 4pm.
- Please provide a packed lunch if your child stays for lunch.
- If needed, refunds can be organised only up to 48 hours before the class begins.
Didn’t find an answer in the FAQ? Contact us directly: E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: 0423 471 170 FB:www.facebook.com/pages/Art-Soup-Melbourne Art Soup Melbourne | 1416 Malvern Road, Glen Iris, 3146 | 0423471170
“Hello lovely ladies, I just wanted to say a very BIG “Thank You” for doing such a fabulous job for Ava’s 6th Birthday party. The children had such a wonderful time and the Painting & Decorating of the “Umbrellas” was a HUGE hit! All the parents commented on what a great time their children had and they, … Continue reading ALLISON
I couldn’t let the day end without sending an email to tell you how happy we were with Milla’s party today! Milla said on the way home “Mum, it was better that even in my dreams!”. I couldn’t think of a better outcome and I was so pleased that each of the children left looking … Continue reading HOLLY