For this upcoming school holidays, the team at Art Soup Melbourne have put our heads together to come up with our most exciting program yet!
*FAQ* IF you are looking to book into the whole day and receive the discounted rate please select the “STAY THE DAY” square on our online shop and then choose your date from the drop down menu
This holidays at the Glen Iris Studio we will be running programs from Sept 19th up until Oct 8th to accommodate differing school holiday schedules.
To BOOK or for more information CLICK HERE
- All art materials provided
- Snacks and water also provided (nut-free, please let us know if your child has any allergies)
- Each class generally has two teachers to cater to junior (4 -7yrs) and senior artists (8 – 12yrs)
- Class session times are 9 – 12pm or 1-4pm
- Each class is 3 hours and contains a variety of activities
- Classes are drop off, parents are not required to stay.
- Kids can have early drop offs and late pickups by arrangement, and can stay for lunch, this is charged at 30 minute increments @ $15 and is supervised creative free time.
- However, we offer a reduced day rate if your child stays from 9am – 4pm. – IF you are looking to book into the whole day and receive the discounted rate please select the “STAY THE DAY” square on our online shop and then choose your date from the drop down menu
- Please provide a packed lunch if your child stays for lunch.
- If needed, refunds can be organised only up to 48 hours before the class begins.
Didn’t find an answer in the FAQ? Contact us directly: E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: 0423 471 170 FB:www.facebook.com/pages/Art-Soup-Melbourne Art Soup Melbourne | 1416 Malvern Road, Glen Iris, 3146 | 0451168905